CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Cyber Thanksgiving Round-Up

 I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week!  Honestly... where does the time go?  It is almost 2011.. which means I will be 20 a couple days later!  :) 

I am SO excited for Thanksgiving.  After Christmas, it is probably my favorite holiday.  (So, basically it's my second favorite)  This will be my first Thanksgiving where I am bringing a rather-serious boyfriend to the family get-together (not to mention I get to go to his as well!) which is making me even more anxious for next week to get here so I can fly home to see them all!

Anyway...I've been seeing a LOT of pumpkin pie, green bean casserole, stuffing and other Turkey day recipes on the blog world/Internet ever since it was socially acceptable (that would be the day after Halloween...)  Since all of the foods have already been divvied out to all of my family members, I don't have to worry about new recipes or anything, but I still love looking at the mouth-watering pictures and getting ideas for future holidays... so here is a round-up of some of the yummiest-looking Thanksgiving recipes I've seen.. I think they all sound and look amazing!


1.  Very Pumpkin Pie by the Blue-Eyed Bakers

2. Artichoke Parmesan Sourdough Stuffing by Our Best Bites

3. Green Bean Casserole by Brown-Eyed Baker

4. Deep-Dish Caramel Apple Pie by Sugar Plum

5.  Pecan Pie Squares at MyRecipes.com

6. Creamy Spinach Gratin by Mel's Kitchen Cafe


7.  Pumpkin Streusel Muffins by The Peppered Pantry 


8.  Cranberry-Lime Galette by My Baking Heart

9.  Traditional Sweet Potato Casserole at MyRecipes.com

10.  Cranberry Cinnamon Chip Bars by Our Best Bites



YUM.  Can't wait for Turkey Day!

0 nibbles:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...